Thursday, January 14, 2010

BLAHH

So as many of you have noticed ( idk how many of you actually read this) I did not post yesterday. Sleep finally caught up to me. After class yesterday I had 45 minutes to rest before work. Then work then a meeting right after. I was up for a total of 16 hours yesterday! I totally crashed in bed when I got home. Anyways now I'm a little bit better.
Now I'm home and the first week of class is done. It seems alright so far. I'm slowly getting used to waking up at the crack of dawn. I have homework to do over the weekend as well but no textbooks! You see when I lost my wallet it got ran over by a car and my debit card was cracked in half. Takes about a week to get and my bookstore on campus does not take checks! MADNESS! So I must wait. I'm way stoked for the weekend. Four days off with nothing but work just tomorrow and homework for the weekend. Definitely going to get a ride in there too. Have not touched my bike in over a week! GASP! So far this semester looks pretty great :)Not to mention the year too!

No comments:

Post a Comment