Monday, January 18, 2010

Disneyland and Rain

I did not post yesterday on the 17th of January.
Why?? Because I was at Disneyland! IT was an awesome time with my best friends. There were a shit load of people but we managed to get on everything. The longest we waited was probably 20 minutes. We got fast passes for Indiana Jones and Space Mountain. At 4:00pm it started raining and we were not prepared for it. We(group of four all together)only had light jackets on so we bought umbrellas and ponchos. You would think that people would leave early especially with little kids but everyone stayed through the rain and continued to have fun. Disneyland plus rain equals bliss...in my case!It was a day of happiness! Wow lame but all in all it was fun being there with the ones you can count on.
Now I am currently in my room attempting homework and keep getting sidetracked. It is raining so hard right now in Thousand Oaks/Newbury Park (where I live) in So.Cal. The wind is crazy as well but we need the rain and I LOVE this weather. I'll be back tomorrow with more from my wonderful, amazing life...NOT lol but I shall return with more from my mind tomorrow. As of now its back to reading and homework. Peace ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment