Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Rain (Cont.)

Right now at this exact moment I am on the computer typing this.
At the same time I have my sliding glass door opened with the screen closed and it is raining like a mother! Plus it is super windy and this whole weather makes me super sleepy. I have not been able to ride for almost a week. First off I started school and secondly this weekend has been rainy. I'm getting withdrawals!
Soon I'll be out on the roads again. Just my bike and I.
As of now I have something else to worry about....TEXTBOOKS!
My best friend and I are in classes together and we're both poor!
Well ok we're not but our Math book cost $140.00!!!
Our Spanish book is $80.00 and our Child Development book is $100.00!
We are in college and NOT MADE OF MONEY! Tuition in itself was a nightmare.
Anyways we're getting there. We'll have to share and split the costs!
The rain is still pouring buckets and it is making me very tired!
Really in all honesty, I did not really have much to say today.
Here is a lesson though: USE YOUR TURN SIGNALS IN THE RAIN ESPECIALLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment