Saturday, January 30, 2010

Music


I cannot express enough how much music is a huge part of my life. I have such a wide range of types and all comes in handy according to the day I'm having. When I workout at the gym, I ALWAYS have my Ipod on me. The songs, especially the high paced, guitar singles are the best for running and lifting weights. I have gone through 5 Ipods in the last three years only because music helps me get through my workout. I will not go to the gym without my Ipod.
Heavy Metal music is perfect if you are mad and had a bad day. Just blast on a heavy metal song and rock out to it. Relieves all your stress.
Pop/alternative is wonderful if you have had a great day and are just happy. Gets you in a great mood and lifts you spirits even higher.

There are songs out there that one can relate to. They have such awesome meanings that it becomes one of our favorite hits. Music becomes such a huge part of your life, at least mine. If there is one day where I do not listen to music, my day is done for. I will have failed at life that day! There are songs that get you in a great mood now matter how down you are. The point/lesson for today: Music will always be here and there a different types to fit everyone's needs. Music is my life and could not function without it. So blast your favorite tunes and sing as loud as you must! You will feel so much better ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment