Monday, January 4, 2010

More Thoughts on Life

So today I was thinking a lot. That is a lame starter because everyone thinks, but today was different. This year(in March) I will be 20 years old. For those of you reading this you might be beyond 20 years of age and think so what?
Well first off my childhood has been gone for about 7 years now and now i can kiss my teenage years good bye. 20 years old is an adult but I'm still restricted like I cant legally drink, gamble, etc. I will have been on this earth for 20 years and I can definitely say that the more I age, the more I want to accomplish. I'm in school studying to be a speech pathologist. That's my goal as of now. I want to volunteer...another goal. Save money...Goal. Ride my bike more...Goal. Meet a girl and get married...Goal. Some of these are works in progress so I can say I'm on the right track. To me you got to keep yourself occupied and have certain goals for yourself, be it a 19 year old like me or a 50 year old. Everyone should set and try to achieve goals in order to be happy in life. Once you accomplish one thing, set another! There are so many things to try and achieve. That way you will be happy and never find yourself bored. Having a dull life can lead to all sorts of things such as depression. Your bored an all of a sudden you recall past events that were not so good. You get depressed. Having things to occupy you in life will keep your mind busy and only focusing on that task. Now I'm not saying that you should be busy 24/7! Of course take the time and relax every now and then! But everyone should have goals in order to live a better life. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment