Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Death

My Best friends grandpa died on Monday and I knew it took a toll on him even though he did not show it. Him and I skipped school yesterday, him to be with family and I, well I just did not want to go without him! Anyways I have yet to experience a death in my family and friends. I was wrong. My mom's best friend passed away in 2006 and that took a toll on me. She was an amazing person, always smiling and always putting herself before others. Cancer took her away from this world :(
I sit here and wonder what death is like be it by accident or on purpose. Everyday people die from diseases or injuries. They leave behind others forever.
We all have to be careful and take caution when we are out in this world. Be healthy and always be aware of your surroundings. You never know, you could be the healthiest person in the world and all of a sudden your a dead man because a car hit you. We never know when our time will come that is why we must always live life to it's fullest and live each day like it is our last. This goes out to all of you who have lost someone close to you. Rest assured that they are in a better place, free of worry and pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment