Thursday, January 28, 2010

Tattle Telling

Since I work with kids, I see tattling everyday and I'm almost use to it. I tell the kids, "worry about yourself. Tattling does not make friends." They never tattle again. Never would I have thought that I would see tattling in college. My best friend and I were in math class, sharing a book and talking softly about the homework. I guess two people in front of us did not like it so you know what they did? During the break, they told on us to the teacher saying how rude and loud we were being. My math professor, an ancient old man is obviously old-school and told my friend and I to separate. REALLY?! These were two 20+ year old students who told on us. I could not believe it. College is really starting to piss me off now. The two students could have told us to pipe down and of course we would have listened to them. Now they lost all my respect to them and I won't forget this!

No comments:

Post a Comment