Saturday, January 2, 2010

My First Post/Introduction!

Hello and happy new year!
I figured I'd start blogging and hopefully meet people from all over through this.
I'm 19 years old, almost 20 in March and I'm just a normal teenager living in a wonderful world. I currently reside in Southern California and attend a community college. I'm currently studying to be a speech pathologist for kids. I also work at an elementary school child care part time and love my job. Being around kids is an awesome experience and when exposed at an early age(for me i started this job at 17) you learn to have so much patience. I would not change it for the world.
I'm a pretty laid back person. I love to be with my friends and we always find something to do whether it is going to the movies or even filming our own movies. Family is also important to me and always find myself hanging with them too.
I love being very active and have a membership at a near by gym. I love to run especially with my i-pod in hand. Music is amazing to listen to while working out. I also have a new found love for cycling. In Feb. 2009, I started riding a bike and this time not just up and down my street. I went on rides for exercise and started logging miles in. I still call myself a beginner and my road bike I have is one bought at a garage sale. I'm currently saving for an awesome bike! Most of my posts will probably be about me riding but there will be other stuff too.
Well I think I covered the basics for now. Be back later!

No comments:

Post a Comment