Saturday, January 23, 2010

Spinning

When the weather is cold, I like to take a break from riding outside until it warms up again! I'm a wuss when it comes to being cold. Normally at the gym, I spin on one of the bikes at my own pace with nobody telling me what to do. So this morning I decided to take a spin class. I figured why not? BOY I WAS DYING! You see when I go for rides, I go alone sadly haha but I have no one to keep up with or no one to give me motivation. I do pretty well up hills and inclines and keep a pace of about 14-15 mph on the flats. Spinning kicked my ass! I know it is way different so I'm glad I got to experience it for the first time. Later I will be sore and tired!
I have been cycling now for almost eight months, still a newb so when the cold weather comes, I stay away from the outdoor riding. I do not have the proper clothing for riding in cold weather! I will later on. As of now, I'm doing just fine switching up things. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment