Friday, January 22, 2010

Depressing...

I walked into my garage this morning and saw my bikes just sitting off to the side.

First is my MTN bike. I have had this thing for a year now and I know it is of some cheap brand, but hey it does it's job of handling the trails and riding to the store and back. I went to go examine this one and dust gathered everywhere on it! The tires needed air as well.

Next is my road bike.

Sure this cheap thing I got at a garage sale for 20 bucks but it has been a trooper for the last 6 months I have had it. Within the first two week of January, I logged in at 160 miles in total. I'd like to think that is pretty good for a newb like me!
Anyways this one still had air in the tires and no dust.

So as I took these pictures this morning, I saw the lifeless bikes stare at me in a gloomy way. HA I have not been out on the road for the past two weeks and feel bad for not taking them out. I guess when you have a deep love for something such as cycling, it pains one to leave their bicycles in one place for more than a couple days! The first week school started up and I was busy as hell. This week it rained every single day and as much as I love the rain, I'm really starting to get sick of it. So I have been hitting the gym but it is still not the same :(
As soon as the weather clears and gets a tiny bit warmer, like a bat out of hell, ill be out on the roads again!

No comments:

Post a Comment