Friday, January 8, 2010

SO Me=FAILURE

Went to go get lunch for my sister and dad today. Before I left to Arby's (YUM) I went to go get gas at a chevron station because my best friend gave me a gift card there!
Anyways along the way to pay, i must have dropped my wallet and did not even realize. After i gassed up, I left and hopped on the freeway to get to where i needed to go.
I pulled into Arby's and noticed then that I did not have my wallet! FAIL I thought. I was so enraged I could have driven my car into a wall! No cash was in it but my debit card and drivers license were. Also a Jc Penny's gift card. Luckily for me I put a stop to be debit card and I will get a new license next week. Both my cards expire next month so maybe it's a sign??? who knows?
All I know is that only dumb asses lose their wallets. I' am a dumb ass. So for the next week or so I will be driving illegally! That means drive like a grandma.
My weekend is ruined now because all I will think about is how much of a dumb ass I' am!

No comments:

Post a Comment