Monday, January 11, 2010

School

First day back after Christmas vacation.
I had two classes today from 7:30am-12:15pm.
I'm an early bird so it wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be. My best friends are in all my classes with me so at least there wont be awkward silences. We even met new people too. Tomorrow its back to school again, this time from 7:30am-11:15am. I get to come home and nap before work!
This semester looks like it will be a good one. I'm looking forward to it but we'll see. The feeling will soon be shot down when I start getting homework. As of now I'm way tired so sleep might catch up to me sooner or later. I'm at a community college so its just the base to my career until I transfer to somewhere awesome!
Always stay in school no matter what. Once it's over, it will definitely pay off!

1 comment:

  1. dude, saw your comment on Mag's blog. so you like riding. it's an awesome and liberating experience. check out our blog/site at www.420wear.com the ride time to the right is our ride blog. peace and happy new year.

    hayrider

    ReplyDelete