Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sweet!

Yesterday a small package came in the mail for me. It stated my name and where I lived. That was it. There was name of the person who sent it to me or where they were from. I thought to myself, I never ordered anything! I was scared to open it. What if it was a bomb? Or some kind of other sick joke? Well i decided to open it anyways and all that was in it was a paper and my WALLET!
The paper read " Chris, your wallet flew off your car on the 101 on ramp at Ventu Park." My wallet was definitely ruined and my debit card was cracked in half. My license was bent but it is still in tact. I felt so grateful that someone actually took the time and pull off the road and risk their lives to run into the middle of the street and pick my wallet up and pay the 2 bucks to have it mailed to me. The person obviously wanted to stay anonymous otherwise he/she would have left their contact info. I have good karma that means and I believe it! I have done a lot for others and I guess this is what i get in return. I'm really happy i have it back and wish I could thank the person. Point of this is to have good karma. Do awesome things without expecting anything in return and sooner or later something amazing will definitely happen to you. I will continue doing what I gotta do and I even want to give my time volunteering this year.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment