Tuesday, January 12, 2010

School Part 2

So I had my other set of classes today. This time from 7:30am-11:15am.
Math is from 7:30am-9:45am and Human Development is from 10:00am-11:15am.
Overall my four classes seem good and I look forward to seeing what we will do in them.
My math class however is one I'm worried about. The professor is seriously from the prehistoric era and can barely talk. You see, math and old professors do not mesh well in my case. I horribly fail in math and need someone who wont put me to sleep. Luckily for me my best friend is in that class so we'll suffer together!

It's about 1:30pm right now here in California and I got out of school at 11:15am. Since my friends ad I carpool I had to take him home first, then I went home. As soon as I walked in I totally crashed and took a nap on the couch. An hour later I woke up way confused and now I'll be heading to work with kids. Getting up at 5:45am Monday-Thursdays will be so difficult for the next four months. I keep telling myself that its school and i cannot give up. As of now I'm just enjoying my days even though I'm rushing. Sometimes you gotta suck it up and take one for the team! Well its just me so suck it up and move on I should say!

No comments:

Post a Comment