Saturday, January 16, 2010

Just Noticed Something Today

I was thinking and totally noticed how much of a little kid I am still
At age 19, almost 20, I act like a Friggin 8 year old. There is nothing wrong with that though. Me working with kids has definitely eliminated the shyness I used to have. I have to be silly and step out of my comfort zone in order to get the kid's attention. They range in age from 5 years old to 10 years old. After work is done I carry the same attitude when I go home, to school, and around my friends. Especially when I'm with my friends, I transform into an 8 year old boy who is full of energy and curiosity! Most people, as they age, they become lazy and cranky. Me, I feel like the more I age, the more I feel young! I wanna be active. My love for cycling is at an all time high and I set more goals for myself as I get older. I definitely want to complete a Century this year. I'm not old and definitely not a child, but there are certain times where it is O.K. to act like a spoiled kid. Even at 50 years old, I hope to be immature, wild, and fun. Now there is a time and place for it all! Not saying that you need to act this way 24/7 at age 50. Of course be mature, respectful, and wise. Now and then though, whether your with your family or friends definitely take the time to be a kid again! Play with Hot Wheels or Barbies! Run around at the park like your a 5 year old! Never lose the child within you.

No comments:

Post a Comment