Sunday, January 3, 2010

Thoughts on 2010

Today I went for a bike ride at around 8am. I usually drive to the library nearby, park my car, and ride my bike from there. It was so windy by the time I got my bike out of my car and ready to roll. I was starting to have second thoughts but I remembered that there are those on the west coast who ride in snow! I figured that the wind wont be so bad and it turned out to be a great ride anyways. I only rode for 12 miles today due to it being so windy but it was fun and i enjoyed it. I'll have to figure out how to take pics and ride at the same time so i can post pics of my rides. While I was getting ready at the park for my ride, I noticed an older woman who pulled into the parking lot as well. She got out and started picking up trash around the grass and planters. I totally thought she was amazing, getting up so early to help keep the library clean. Wish there were more people like her.
Now I'm home thinking about this year and how I can make the most of it.
I have the best family and most amazing friends ever so I'm sure whatever I decide to do they will support me. Riding is one thing I want to get serious about and my health.
The next is to save money for emergencies. Lastly I want to meet new people, be it young or old. I love conversing with others and it makes me appreciate everyone's differences.
These are my goals for now that I wish to accomplish this year. I hope it works out!

No comments:

Post a Comment